In some cases, you may find that products are not showing up or see recent changes on the frontend of your Magneto site. Please note that the Magento to Cloud Retailer integration is no longer available to new customers. The information below is for existing users only.
- Go to System > Index Management and check indexers status.
- Select the items that are marked as "Reindex required" and go to Actions > Update on schedule
- Verify the information looks correct in Cloud Retailer.
Log in to your Cloud Retailer back office. Click on "Products" and search for the product in question.
- Be sure the "Is Magento Website Enabled?" is checked.
- Be sure the "Stock Status (In Stock)" is checked, under the Product Tabbed Attributes.
- Verify the information looks correct in the Magento backend (this is different than your frontend).
Log in to your Magento Admin Panel, click on "Catalog > Products" and search for the product in question.
- Depending on the Magento site settings, not in-stock products will be omitted.
If your site does omit not in-stock products, be sure you have 1 or more on hand.
- Run a manual reindex on your Magento site. Speak to your Magento provider to see how this can be done.