In some cases, you may find that products are not showing up or see recent changes on the frontend of your Magneto site.
A majority of the time, it is because Magento needs to be reindexed. This process can only be done in Magento.
- Go to System > Index Management and check indexers status.
- Select the items that are marked as "Reindex required" and go to Actions > Update on schedule
If you have a scheduled cron job running and still have problems, look below from some troubleshooting steps.
While logged in to the Cloud Retailer Back Office:
- Verify the information looks correct in Cloud Retailer.
Log in to your Cloud Retailer back office. Click on "Products" and search for the product in question.
- Be sure the "Is Magento Website Enabled?" is checked.
- Be sure the "Stock Status (In Stock)" is checked, under the Product Tabbed Attributes.
- Verify the information looks correct in the Magento backend (this is different than your frontend).
Log in to your Magento Admin Panel, click on "Catalog > Products" and search for the product in question.
- Depending on the Magento site settings, not in-stock products will be omitted.
If your site does omit not in-stock products, be sure you have 1 or more on hand.
- Run a manual reindex on your Magento site. Speak to your Magento provider to see how this can be done.