This article will walk through how to generate ABC-73 reports within Cloud Retailer. This report is required by the Kansas Department of Revenu Alchohol Beverage Control group to report on sales of wholesale Alcholic beverages to Clubs.
NOTE: This report requires the Kansas State Liquor Package to be installed on your instance. If you are missing the links in this article, open up a ticket with our Cloud Retailer helpdesk.
- Log in to your Cloud Retailer Back Office
- From the left-hand menu, click Reports
- Then select Kansas ABC-73 Monthly Report
- Select the date range you wish to report on
- By default, this report will look at all sales, not just sales to those permitted for on-premise sales.
- To only look for customers with a Kansas license. Click on Add Filter
- Change the first drop down box to LICENSE NUMBER and set the second drop down box to is not empty
- This will ONLY look for customers that have a Kansas license number attached to their account. Please click on the reference link below for more information on how to configure the Kansas ABC-73 Monthly Report.
- Press the Search button
- Click on the Generate ABC-73 Report button (upper-left, next to the Print and + buttons)
- In the processing window:
- You'll be presented with the staged of building the report
- A copy of the report will be emailed to you (dependant on who you are logged in as)
- You can follow the "Click here" link to download a copy of the report as well.
- [Kansas Dept of Revenue] ABC-73 Wholesale Monthly Report of Sales