Finalizing an Inventory Count in Cloud Retailer
Modified on: Tue, 10 May, 2022 at 5:14 PM
This article will walk you through the processes of reviewing and finalizing an Inventory Count in Cloud Retailer.
- Log into your Cloud Retailer Back Office
- From the left-hand menu, click Tools -> Inventory counting
- On the Inventory Count list page:
- Select the Inventory Count you wish to join from the grid
- Click the Edit Inventory Count button
- On the Edit Inventory Count page:
- Review the Inventory Count Results section to ensure values are as expected
- If any changes need to be made, click the Join inventory count button and make any required corrections
- If the values look proper, click the Finalize Inventory button
- Confirm the message Marking the inventory count as finished will calculate the inventory adjustment. Counting will no longer be possible. Do you want to continue? that appears.
- The Finalize inventory count window will open, once this process completes, press the Done button
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.