You can create a Print Gift Receipt button on any Task Pad that has an available button. Please follow the procedure below.
- Navigate to Admin > Task Pads. Select the Task Pad where the button will live.
- Select an unused button and set the text of the button to "Print Gift Receipt".
- Select the Command text box and type Print Gift, the field will autofill the required command.
- Click the Edit Command Parameter button, an Edit Command Parameter window will appear.
- Click on the Properties button.
- Make sure "Previous Sales" is the only option selected.
- Click the Properties button again to close the window.
- A new parameter will appear as "Previous Sale", click the drop-down menu and change it to false.
- Click the submit button. The Command should look like the image below:
- Scroll back to the top of the page and click [Save] on your Task Pad.
You may need to restart the POS for your new button to appear.