If one of our technicians provides you with a custom report they may send you an XML file that you can import into your system. To do this follow the steps below.
- Go to Reports > Create new report configuration in the back office
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you'll see a button that says "Choose a file" - browse to the XML report definition, then click "Import the report configuration model", then click the "Save" button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Hit the "F5" key on your keyboard to refresh the page.
- Go to the "Reports" tab on the left and search for the file, you should now see it and be able to run it.
- All this assumes you have permissions to create new report definitions. If you do not see any of these options you may not have access and should contact your system administrator for permission.