We at RITE (“we”, “us”, “our”), creators of Cloud Retailer, take pride in delivering top-notch products and services. We fully expect the Cloud Retailer product to earn your continued patronage each and every month. If we are not living up to your expectations you are free to cancel your service at any time with the following considerations:
- At least one (1) of your Cloud Retailer deployments has gone past the initial one (1) year of service and support.
- Written notice of termination is sent to email@example.com at least ten (10) business days prior to the end of the current month.
- Notices sent after this period will end during the next month.
- All outstanding or past due balances with RITE have been paid in full (or appropriate arrangements made with the billing department).
- If more than the current month has already been paid (i.e. a yearly subscription paid in full) a prorated refund will be issued after the thirty (30) day data retention period, less any discounts that were previously applied.
- Access to the POS terminals will cease at the end of the current month’s service.
- Access to the back office will continue for thirty (30) days in a read-only fashion to allow for data extraction. Any support time needed to assist with data extraction would be consumed at our standard hourly rate, first deducting from any remaining Support Balance, then from any owed credit; an invoice will be sent for any remaining balance.
- All data will be removed after thirty (30) days. It is highly recommended that backups / exports be completed before this time as data will no longer be recoverable.