There are two ways you can work with our team for technical services:.
1) You can use our standard support - at which point your requests are logged as tickets and a team of trained technical specialists work with you to complete your request on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will work with members from both our level 1 and level 2 technical teams depending on the situation. Our average tech typically has significant experience, typically between 2 to 6 years in the IT field.
2) You can work with a level 2 tech that is dedicated to your account. Whatever your issue you will have a senior single point of contact. For this service, there is obviously a premium however if your business fits one or more of these criteria you should consider requesting more information from our team.
- If your business is complex and it's critical for the people supporting your business to understand those complexities
- You have a complex configuration or customization of Cloud Retailer. For example - if you are importing/exporting data to a non-standard ERP system, and you need our team to understand how these things work with very little explaining, delay, or risk of knowledge gaps.
- If you have a highly tailored version of Cloud Retailer it will take our general support team more time (usually billable time) to work through issues and increases the risk of mistakes. The best way to avoid this is with a dedicated tech.
- You routinely (once or more per week) interact with RITE's technical team for services. Our silver dedicated plan provides you with up to 15 hours of service a month, included in the price. Gold provides up to 60 hours.
- If you have a complex organizational structure - where multiple people from your organization interact with our team and it's important for us to know who those people are and what their role is.
- If you would like to reduce your wait time for help with issues or be put in the front of the line on a regular basis, even for issues that are not affecting your ability to ring up customers (we define these and non-emergencies). With a dedicated tech, you can be the #1 priority all of the time.
If you meet one or more of these criteria contact email@example.com to learn more about our dedicated tech program.
The RITE Dedicated Tech program is subject to terms and conditions. Some restrictions apply. Contact us for details.