Depending on the scenario, one may need to check the signature used by a customer on a particular credit card transaction. The instructions below will show you how to do this.
- First thing that you need to do is to check how much is the threshold amount is before the credit card terminal asks for a customer's signature. To do that, log in to your back office website and then go to Admin -> Payment methods.
- Open on the credit card payment type.
- Look for the Signature required threshold.
- If the transaction amount that you're looking for is below threshold, you will not be able to see a signature.
- To check the signature, log in the POS.
- Click on the past receipt button.
- Search for the transaction and click on the signature button (F3).