This article will walk you through joining an open Cloud Retailer Inventory Count as well as how to add counted products.
NOTE: Inventory Counting can be joined by any valid Cloud Retailer Employee from any web browser, including (but not limited to) on Laptops, Chromebooks, tables and phones! In addition, please ask our Customer Success team about our Cloud Retailer mobile application!
WARNING: Cloud Retailer Inventory Counting assumes that you will enter a count value for every Product that was added to it. If a Product is present on a count when Finalized, but no count data was entered, a quantity of 0 will be assumed.
NEXT STEPS: From this point you can Finalize an Inventory Count.
- Overview of Inventory Counting in Cloud Retailer
- Understanding the Inventory Count Page
- Creating a new Inventory Count in Cloud Retailer
- Printing an Inventory Count for Offline Counting
- Importing Values Into a Cloud Retailer Inventory Count
- Finalizing an Inventory Count in Cloud Retailer
- Inventory Counting Tips, Tricks and FAQs