This article lays out which processing platforms/partners we support and/or are certified with.
- North American Bancard (NAB)
- Heartland Payment Systems
- First Data - Rapid Connect / Nashville
NOTE: We DO NOT allow mixing of “front ends” and “back ends” – for example: using TSYS as a payment processing front end for Worldpay. This is not supported and has been known to create issues for the retailer.
Changing processors/merchant services can be expensive! Make sure the deal you are being offered is worth it.
Did you know that we offer multiple ways to reduce or eliminate both upfront and ongoing fees for changing processors/merchant services companies? Don't miss out on your chance to save some money.
You may qualify for some or all of the following:
- No change fee (normally $390)
- Waiving of ongoing monthly fees (normally $50 a month per terminal)
- Free payment terminals with lifetime warranties (normally $490/terminal)
- 4 free hours of premium support services every 90 days (normally $672)
- 98% reduction in the fees that you are currently paying for credit card processing/merchant services (Look at your last statement - if you paid $2000 in credit card processing/merchant services fees last month, then your next statement could only be $100). Learn more about Dual Pricing to get your fees back by clicking here.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-267-7483 to see if you qualify or visit https://www.cloudretailer.com/dualprice-pos/ to learn more and self-schedule time to chat with us