This article will walk you through transmitting a Purchase Order that has been created within Cloud Retailer to a supplier electronically.
NOTE: This functionality requires the Supplier Integration packate to be installed, as well as a particpating supplier. To find out more please, open up a ticket with our Cloud Retailer helpdesk.
- Log in to your Cloud Retailer Back Office
- From the left-hand menu, click Tools
- Then select the Purchase orders / store transfers options
- Select an existing Purchase Order and press the Edit Selected Inventory Transaction(s) button
NOTE: You can also create a new Purchase Order or use this feature on a Purchase Order created by Supplier Purchase Planning.
- Ensure all Products, Quantities, and Item Costs are input accordingly and saved
- Click on the Upload PO button (located just below the Notes field)
- The Upload purchase order to supplier dialog will appear and report on the progress of the transmission
- When the process completes, press the Done button
NOTE: When the order has been properly submitted, you will now see an attachement in the Purchase Order Attachements folder dated for today.