You've decided to complete an Inventory Check-in, now we'll walk through the steps to get started in Cloud Retailer.
For a full understanding of our Inventory Counting system please see Overview of Inventory Counting in Cloud Retailer.
NOTE: This feature is only available in version 4.6 (or later) of Cloud Retailer.
VIDEO COMING SOON!
- Open your Cloud Retailer Back Office software.
- Navigate to Tools -> Inventory Counting from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Create New Inventory Count button on the right of the page, this will open the Inventory Count Properties page to a new Inventory Count.
- Enter a Reference number of "Inventory check-in - <today's date>", or simply double-click on the field to auto-generate a value.
- Select the Location the Inventory Count should target. This field may not be visible for Single-location customers.
- Add any meaningful information to the Notes field.
- On the Inventory count type drop-down choose Spot check.
- Press the Save button from the upper-right of the page.
The Check-in Products button should now appear and the Inventory Count Results section should be populated, though it will start with an empty list.
Now that the Inventory Count has been created, see Walkthrough - Checking in product with the Inventory Check-in Product Scan page to scan Products to be checked in.