The check-in has been created, and you're prepared, now use the screens that have been optimized to quickly scan or key in Products.
For a full understanding of our Inventory Counting system please see Overview of Inventory Counting in Cloud Retailer.
NOTE: This feature is only available in version 4.6 (or later) of Cloud Retailer.
VIDEO COMING SOON!
- Open your Cloud Retailer Back Office software.
- Navigate to Tools -> Inventory Counting from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Inventory Check-in Inventory Count for which you wish to check in additional Product.
- Press the Edit Selected Inventory Count button. This will open the Inventory Count Properties window.
- Click the Check-in Products button. This will open the Inventory Check-in Product Scan window.
- Scan a barcode or start typing into the Product field.
- Add an optional note about the Product/scan in the Description field.
- Click the Add (+) button (or press the Enter key on the keyboard).
- Repeat for each Product (or section of Products) you wish to check-in.
- Close the Inventory Check-in Product Scan window whenever complete.
NOTE: Values are updated in real-time to the Back Office with no need to save.