Once you have signed up for our Help Desk Portal you are able to create new tickets as well as view and reply to existing tickets. This article will walk you through how to view these tickets.
- Log in to the Help Desk portal
- Click on the Tickets tab along the top
- By default, you will see all Open or Pending tickets (in other words, tickets that are still being worked on or waiting on a response)
- You can change this view by click the downward-facing triangle next to Open or Pending and selecting another view
- Click on the ticket, if you wish to view the contents or to reply
Modifying a ticket
There are 3 operations you can perform once you are in a ticket:
- Reply - Click to send a message to the Help Desk Agent working your case as well as anyone who is copied on the Ticket
NOTE: Tickets that are replied to or have a Note added to them more than 14 days after they have marke closed cannot be re-opened.
- Mark ticket as closed - Close this ticket as is and let the Agent know
- Add people to conversation - Adds additional collaborators / stakeholders to the ticket to see updates