How you can create your own support tickets and/or check on the status of a support ticket.
Procedure - Create a Ticket
- Log in to https://helpdesk.cloudretailer.com/support/home
- Click on "New Support Ticket"
- Check the "suggested articles" to the right to see if they help resolve your request
- Enter the "requester", "subject", and "description" information
- Attached a file (if needed)
- Click on "submit"
- Specify the location of the store where you are reporting having the issues. E.g. Store 3 - Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Include the serial number, make, and model of the hardware you are reporting on the ticket.
- For issues on reports or any similar ones that involve steps, please include them on the ticket. We also recommend adding screenshots or links to the report.
Procedure - Check Support Ticket Status
1. Log in to https://helpdesk.cloudretailer.com/support/home
2. Click on "Tickets" or "Check Ticket Status"
3. Sort by clicking on "All tickets/opening or pending/resolved or closed"
4. You can now view the various support tickets associated with your account